Before designing and printing your invitation cards; be it a wedding invitation card, or an invitation card for another event; there are some things that need to be on the invitation card.
Let’s say you are getting married soon and you are already planning for your wedding, you know that one of the things you need to get ready is your wedding invitation card. And so, here are some things to include in your wedding invitation cards:
- Names: your invitation card needs to include the names of you and your partner. In addition, it also needs to include the names of both of your parents. This is one of the most important things your invitation card needs to include.
- Venue: you also need to give people the name of the venue of the event so that they will know where the event is taking place. You need to include the exact name of the event centre, or the place where the event will be taking place.
- Different venues name if applicable: on wedding invitation cards you will notice that sometimes couples include a section for details for engagement or church wedding, while another section for the reception. And so, if you will be doing these in different locations, you need to include the details of each location while specifically differentiating the two venues.
- Venue address: you also need to include the address of the venue so that people can easily locate the venue without stress.
- Direction: you need to also give people directions as to how to get to the venue of the event. Remember that it is not everybody coming to the event that knows where the event is taking place. And so, you need to include relevant directions to the venue.
- Date: another important thing you need to include is the date of the event. Without including the date of the event, people won’t know when the event is taking place.
- Type of event: you also need to state the type of event it is. You need to let people know if it’s a wedding ceremony, a birthday, house warming ceremony, etc.
- Start time: you also need to include the start time of the event so that people will know when to start coming for the event. If you don’t include the start time, people may not know when they should start coming or when the event starts.
- Rsvp: RSVP details also need to be included for people to have a contact number that they can use in replying to the invitation or ask questions about the event.
- Dress code: don’t forget that you also need to include the dress code that you would like people to wear for the event. This is also important to include.
After you have thought about all these things and gotten your content ready for the invitation cards, it is important that you print and design your invitation cards with a company or with someone that will do it well. You can visit www.printanything.ng to get your invitation cards printed for you efficiently and delivered to you in 48 hours.
You can choose your designs from the wide-range of designs on the website, or you can submit a design request that will be done for you.