Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the PrintAnything Limited website (the “Site”). These terms & conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
This website is owned and operated by Novateur Nigeria. For the purposes of this website, “seller”, “we”, “us” and “our” all refer printanything.ng.
The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of both the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Kindly review the Terms and Conditions listed below diligently prior to using this website as your use of the website indicates your agreement to be wholly bound by its Terms and Conditions without modification.
You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of these Terms and Conditions or have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, you will not hesitate to contact us for clarification. These Terms and Conditions fully govern the use of this website. No extrinsic evidence, whether oral or written, will be incorporated.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND GENERAL TRADING INFORMATION
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all orders and supersedes all other information gotten in the public domain weather by hearsay, other people’s thoughts, and opinions. Receipt of acknowledgement of order by you, constitutes your acceptance that our conditions are the only conditions that apply to the contract notwithstanding any purported terms put forward by you.
- PAYMENT TERMS shall follow this order:
- Full payments for all orders on the Print Anything site is expected before orders will be processed.
- Customers who require custom quotation for quantities above 1000 units will be allowed to make 70% payment before production, and 30% balance fully paid prior to delivery of order.
- ACCOUNT HOLDERS shall make payments in full by the end of the month following the month in which the invoice is raised, unless special settlement terms have been agreed with us in writing.
- NON ACCOUNT HOLDERS shall make payment as all customers above, and payments are required before 5:30pm on the day your delivery is due to be dispatched.
- DISCOUNTS are offered on the strict understanding that accounts are paid by the due date. We reserve the right to revoke an invoice containing any discounts to accounts which become overdue.
- VAT (VALUE ADDED TAX) is applicable to some printed items dependent on the contents of the artwork. If you place an order and such a payment applies, VAT will be added to your order. You will be contacted to pay the VAT before delivery will be undertaken. If VAT is noticed on your order after the bill has been paid, you as the customer are liable to pay the VAT in full before receiving your delivery but in this regards, we will bear partial responsibility of negligence and ensure it does not reoccur.
- OVERDUE ACCOUNTS
- No good(s) will be delivered on accounts which remain unpaid. We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts from the date the account became due until payment is received, to which a mail would be sent before it becomes active. This does not prevent us from pursuing payment of overdue accounts at any time after payment becomes due and shall be in addition to and without prejudice to any other legal and civil rights we may choose to raise against you.
- We reserve the right to charge you for any legal or collection charges where it is necessary to obtain payment from you of an overdue account through a third party or Court proceedings.
- Overdue accounts will be charged daily no more than 0.5% of the total payment due following the date to which first notice was sent.
- Customers with overdue accounts are required to arrange payment as soon as possible or alternatively request a payment fee waiver in writing.
- PASSING OF TITLE AND RISK
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you on delivery.
- All goods, delivered or not, remain our property until payment is received in full.
- In respect to already delivered goods with unresolved payments, we will, without loss of any rights or remedy, remove from your possession those goods belonging to us in accordance with these conditions and we shall be entitled to enter into the property where the goods are stored to repossess and remove the same. You hereby grant us an irrevocable license to enter your premises for the said purposes.
- We reserve the right to alter any details of products advertised without notice and while every effort is made to describe goods accurately in the advertisement, no warranty is given as to accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for error and any resulting loss.
- QUOTATIONS AND CONTRACTS
- Orders are accepted subject to our right to adjust prices quoted to take account of any changes in the law or Government regulations requiring us to increase prices by way of direct taxation, import duties, customs and excise duties or otherwise. The prices are based on today’s current costs of production and in the event of any increase in wages or costs of materials to us occurring after the confirmation of accepted contract, we shall do well to transfer in monetary form the burden of increment in prices of goods and services to you.
- Quotations are only valid for 10 business days after the initial quote date.
- Any price or quotations is subject to change at any point without notice, including advertised offers.
- Where applicable all prices quoted are subject to VAT at the current rate.
- Every effort will be made to deliver orders on time, but any delivery day specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods. All deliveries will be charged at the prevailing rates applying at the date of such delivery.
- Print Anything Limited accepts no responsibility for deliveries being missed due to non-payment. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that full payment is made before delivery can take place.
- International transit times are approximate and may be subject to customs clearance. Local country restrictions apply. Print Anything Limited will not be held responsible for any delay in delivery of the goods with international deliveries.
- Print Anything shall not be held responsible for any customs and excise charges that may occur from the import or export of your goods.
- QUANTITY VARIATION
- We shall be deemed to have fulfilled our contract by delivery of a quantity within 5% plus or minus of the quantity of printed goods ordered. You shall still be charged at the contract rate for the quantity delivered. On the ground of “Quality Check” shall the principle of minus be activated.
- Claims arising from damages, delay or partial loss in transit must be made in writing to us, so as to reach us within 5 working days of delivery.
- All claims with regard to the quality or quantity of the goods shall be made in writing to us so as to reach us within 5 working days of receipt of goods or such goods shall be deemed to comply as to quality and quantity within the terms of the contract.
- You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery. We shall not be liable for any loss arising from damage caused to the goods in transit unless loss or damage is noted on the delivery note at time of delivery.
- Claims in respect of non-delivery must be made in writing so as to reach us within 5 working days from receipt of our shipment notification.
- Print Anything Limited shall require printed materials or products to be returned in full before agreeing to reprint order(s). If Print Anything deems the printing to be of sufficient quality, and within tolerance we reserve the right to return the goods and refuse a reprint or refund.
- To the extent of this T&C, we shall not be liable to make reimbursement for products brought to us for branding purposes via you or a third-party associated with you. You expressly agree to waive Print Anything Limited from all liabilities in the unlikely event that products supplied for the purpose of branding encounters occupational accident leading to damage to the products in whatever form. Also, with regards to defects in the goods that causes injury, paper cuts, damage to personal property (not limited to incidents listed in this T&C), we shall NOT accept any liability as it is with the understanding that product ordered by you meet your desired specifications and if such specifications were to cause harm to you in any way, you agree to absorb all liabilities without recourse to Print Anything Limited.
- We shall accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the supply of goods under this contract unless you have fully complied with the notification of claims procedure set out in clause 10.
- We shall not be held liable for any financial loss incurred by you, including but not limited to expenses incurred by you, interest payments & loss of earnings or similar gains you would have received on monies paid to us in lieu of any unfulfilled order.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the rights of a consumer.
- We Reserve the right to rectify defective work by reprinting and shall not be liable to make monetary refund.
- Print Anything Limited will credit your account if we deem a refund fit.
- If we offer to make a product replacement, you must accept such an offer unless you can show clear ground/reason for refusal
- If you do opt to have work re-done by a third party without reference to us you automatically revoke your right to any remedy from us.
- All defective work must be returned to us before replacement, if the subject work is not available we will assume that it has been accepted and no replacement will be provided.
- Refunds will take 3 to 4 working days to complete once Print Anything Limited has agreed to refund. This process shall not be completed any faster than the stated number of days.
- CANCELLATION CHARGES Any costs incurred for work already carried out up to the date of written cancellation will also be charged for and deducted before any refunds are made. If the order has not yet been paid for then an invoice will be raised for the amount concerned and sent to the responsible party.
- Customers are free to order a sample on order request of 200 quantities and above. However, the customer shall bear the cost of the samples made. When customers make actual orders, the cost of samples will be deducted from the cost of order. These will be submitted on approval and will be charged if not returned in good condition within 10 working days.
- QUANTITY CHANGES TO ORDERS
- Any changes in quantity ordered must be made in writing to us prior to commencement of processing. Any increases in the order must be regarded as a separate contract unless written notification is received before work commences on the production of the original order.
- ARTWORK AND PRINTING
- The entire copyright framework throughout the world in all printing plates, litho positives and negatives, artwork, designs, photographic transparencies, negatives or positives and any other artistic craftsmanship made by Print Anything Limited pursuant to or in implementation of any contract with the customer shall belong to Print Anything Limited. Print Anything Limited agrees that unless the customer becomes in default of any obligation to make any payment to Print Anything Limited, it will not reproduce any such items for any competitor in business of the customer.
- All artwork is printed using CMYK unless otherwise requested by the customer. Such a request might incur an additional fee.
- All orders are completed solely on the basis of the Artwork and information provided to Print Anything by the customer. Any additional costs that arise due to the inaccuracy of the artwork supplied will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Once your design project is initiated and any preliminary artwork has been created by Print Anything retainer payments made by you become non-refundable.
- Once you have placed your order, you have 1 hour to make changes to the artwork you have supplied, after this time you will become liable to charges if you need to amend or supply new artwork.
- For all order(s) (including online), we only quote for one design per kind, any additional are chargeable.
- We will print the order before payment has been made, unless otherwise specified by Print Anything. This is subject to written agreement and approval by print Anything.
- Please note that all images, text, concepts, drawings, artworks, mock-ups, and logos supplied by us are the intellectual property of Print Anything and are not to be used without our written permission.
- Please note that the colour of the printed item will be affected by the type of material chosen for the artwork to be printed on, as well as any applied Lamination or Varnish. Print Anything shall not accept liability or responsibility for any variations in colour or any other defects or irregularities as a result of this.
- Proofs are NOT supplied as standard. Proofs must be requested by the person making an order at the same time the order is being placed. This should be done in writing as verbal confirmation shall not be accepted All proofs are subject to an additional charge unless otherwise agreed.
- Whilst performing a standard or advanced (proofing) check, Print Anything discovers that the Artwork provided by the customer is defective or incorrect, Print Anything will notify the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to either provide the corrected artwork, or give permission for Print Anything to the make the necessary changes (charges applicable). If the customer chooses to proceed without making the advised corrections, then they do so at their own risk. We will not be held responsible for any mistakes, viewing, spelling, punctuation, contact details or layout.
- Please check proofs thoroughly as once approved, all proofs are deemed correct and ready to go to production and the responsibility passes to the customer. You will need to view all proofs at 100% to see the exact size of your product when produced. We will not commence production until we have received acceptance to a copy of the final proof with a written confirmation to go to production, via email, or post.
- Final proofs must be signed off by the customer in writing, and the sign off email received by Print Anything before 6pm, on the day that the proof was sent, in order to receive the products on the agreed deadline.
- ON HOLD
- If we have not been notified after 14 days a 5% charge of the total value of the original order will be made plus a ₦1,000.00 administration fee.
- We reserve the right to discard your job after 28 days of ordering. Please note you will still be liable to pay the full charge of the total value unless the job is cancelled within the 28 days to which the cancellation charges will apply.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- We shall not be held responsible for any failure or delay that arises in the cause of fulfilling our obligations under this contract. This includes causes outside our reasonable control but is not limited to inability to procure materials or articles except at higher prices due to any of such causes, and in such circumstances we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract in whole or in part without incurring any liability whatsoever to you.
- This contract between you and Print Anything Limited shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Reviews placed through our Social Media channels and TrustPilot account may be used across the Print Anything website.
- Complaints must be made within 48hours of receiving your goods. The complaint will be assessed and if Print Anything deems it necessary, a reprint may be offered. Any complaints made after 48 hours are automatically void of any offer to reprint and will not be assessed.
- These Terms & Conditions as well as other documentation, Reseller Contracts, and Payments MUST be filled and approved before reselling rights are granted.
- Reseller acknowledges and agrees that Print Anything Limited shall own the copyright in materials produced for Resellers and reserves all copyright therein.
- Print anything reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without incurring any liability to Reseller, to update, improve, replace, discontinue, modify or alter the specifications for and functionality of the products or the online service from time to time.
- Reseller may use approved materials to market and promote the products under the terms and conditions of this agreement. These materials shall not be reproduced, modified, distributed or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of Print Anything. Reseller must be able to provide evidence, if requested the use of Print Anything services within no more than four months either side of date of download.
- Reseller shall not use these materials to market and promote services that differ from those provided by Print Anything.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, Print Anything hereby grants Reseller and its authorised customers a license to the products as set forth in the T&C’s; provided that Reseller’s license shall apply only to its internal use in production primarily to support the reseller’s activities, for demonstration of our products to prospective customers, and not for any other purpose.
- Product images may not be linked to or appear on web pages or other media containing inappropriate material such as but not limited to, material that is obscene including (child pornography), sexually explicit, defamatory, libellous, threatening, abusive, hateful, excessively violent, racially offensive or that Print Anything otherwise deems harmful or offensive.
- By using images provided by us, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorised to download and use our images.
- Upon termination of this agreement and as directed by Print Anything, Reseller shall: remove all copies of the above materials provided by Print Anything and provide evidence of confirmation.
- 48 Hour Turnaround
- We are committed to ensuring every order is delivered within our stipulated 48 hours promise. After your payment has been confirmed, our design team would create a unique design and send to you via email. Immediately your design is approved, the 48 hour window begins. For extensive projects or orders with high quantity or advanced customization requirements, Print Anything reserves the right to determine if such orders or projects is covered within the scope of our guaranteed 48 hours delivery promise.
Interswitch WebPay Terms and Conditions
“Merchant” means a website that is integrated to WebPAY for the purpose of receiving payments for goods and/or services that are sold on the website.
“Card” means the payment card used by a cardholder to make payment on the merchant’s website for goods and services that are sold on the website
“Transaction” means each individual payment done by the cardholder on the merchant’s website
“Cardholder” means the individual using a card to make payment on the merchant’s website
“Token” means a device (hardware or software) that is used to generate One Time Password (OTP) that serve as an additional security measure to authenticate transactions.
“OTP”-One Time Password refers to a randomly generated password that is valid for only one transaction generated by a token device
“PIN” means the Personal identification Number provided by the cardholder used for authenticating transactions
“CVV” means Card Verification Value, a 3-digit number specified at the back of a payment card used for authenticating transactions
“Issuer” means the bank that issued the card used by the cardholder to carry out transactions on WebPAY
“Card Expiry Date” means the expiry date of the payment card indicated on the payment card
“Authorization” means the process of checking the validity and availability of sufficient funds on the cardholder’s payment card
“Affiliate” means a subsidiary group or organization officially attached to WebPAY
WebPAY is the Interswitch payment gateway integrated to merchant’s website to facilitate electronic payment transactions s over the web.
WebPAY enables cardholders initiate payments, secures the payment transactions and securely transmits the transaction amount to the cardholder’s bank (issuing bank) for authorization.
Customers card details provided by the cardholder on the WebPAY payment gateway that is displayed on the merchant’s site is securely captured and these details are submitted for real-time authorization by the issuing bank.
WebPAY requires the entry of a valid payment card number, the corresponding Personal Identification Number (PIN), the Card Verification Code (CVV) and the card expiry date before the payment can be presented for authorization.
An additional requirement in form of a One Time password (OTP) may also be requested at the point of completing certain transaction above pre-defined limits by Interswitch or the issuing bank for authentication purposes; this OTP would have been made available to the cardholder’s pre-registered mobile number or email address via either SMS, email respectively or generated directly from a physical hardware device or a software device.
In order to authorize a card transaction, WebPAY transmits the transaction information received from the merchant’s site through the Interswitch payment switch to the issuing bank on the network for validation.
WebPAY returns the response (approved, declined or otherwise) received from the issuing bank to the merchant website to be displayed to the cardholder.
Fees and Charges
The merchant is responsible for presenting the total amount to be paid by the cardholder and deducted from the cardholder’s account before redirecting to WebPAY
The total amount to be paid by the cardholder is presented on the WebPAY page before the transaction is completed and the cardholder has the option of either proceeding with the payment or cancelling it.
Any additional surcharge to be incurred by the cardholder in addition to the total amount displayed on the merchants’ website may also be included in the final amount to be paid by the cardholder; this amount is presented to the cardholder on the WebPAY page and the cardholder has the option of either proceeding with the payment or cancelling it.
Where a cardholder is registered for the SMS OTP service, the cardholder is responsible for any charges associated with the utilization of this service for transactions that require the provision of an OTP via SMS for the purpose of completing transactions on WebPAY.
It is the duty of the cardholder to keep secret and safe at all times the details of the payment card i.e. card number, PIN, CVV and Card Expiry date including but not limited to periods when online transactions are carried out. The card details are not to be disclosed to any other person or recorded in a manner that could result in its disclosure or misuse.
The cardholder is also expected to keep the details of the OTP to be utilized as a part of the transaction secret at all times and must not disclose it to any person or write it down or record it in a manner that could result in its disclosure or misuse. Physical token devices should also keep safe and protected using same measures taken to protect the payment card.
Suspicious activity as may be observed by Interswitch, the Merchant or the Issuing bank may result in the relevant payment card being restricted from carrying out transactions on WebPAY.
Insufficient technical knowledge and lack of safety precautions can make it easier for unauthorized third parties to access cardholders’ systems or devices and it is the responsibility of the cardholder to take the necessary security precautions to prevent this.
By using the WebPAY application, the cardholder will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with the terms and conditions provided here, in addition to all other applicable terms, including Interswitch’s applicable data policies, the terms and conditions governing the use of the payment Card provided by the issuer and any security measures provided by Interswitch, WebPAY and its Affiliates for online purchases or funds transfer services.
WebPAY, Interswitch or its Affiliates will not be liable for any Merchant’s refusal to accept the payment card provided by the cardholder to facilitate a payment transaction for any reason whatsoever.
WebPAY, Interswitch or its Affiliates will not be liable for any restrictions placed on the payment card in use by the Issuer for any reason whatsoever.
WebPAY, Interswitch and its Affiliates are hereby indemnified against any liability, loss, damage, including solicitor and client costs and expenses (legal or otherwise) which may be sustained or incurred, directly or indirectly, by reason of having made available the WebPAY application or any of its related services,or having entered into this Agreement with the cardholder or enforcement of rights under this Agreement or in acting upon any instructions which may have been given in relation to this service or any negligence, fraud and/or misconduct on the part of the cardholder or on the part of any agents or representatives of the cardholder or the cardholders’ breach of this Agreement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement is governed by Laws of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. The cardholder irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Nigerian courts.
Information available through WebPAY
Neither Interswitch, WebPAY nor its Affiliates shall be liable to the cardholder (whether based on an action or claim in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise) for any decision made or action taken in reliance on or use of any information, images, links, sounds, graphics, video, software or other materials, including quotes, news and research data, made available through WebPAY.
The intellectual property rights in or pertaining to the WebPAY application, its Services and the content within are owned by Interswitch or its Affiliates. No part or parts of the Channel or any content pertaining to the application may be reproduced, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, transmitted, adapted, modified to create derivative works or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written permission of Interswitch.
The cardholder may view, print or use the Content for personal, non-commercial use only, provided further that the said content is not modified and all copyright notices and other proprietary notices contained in the content are retained.
The trademarks, service marks, and logo (the “Trade Marks”) used and displayed on or through the payment gateway or via the merchant website are registered trademarks of Interswitch.
Nothing on the payment gateway or the InterSwitch website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trade Marks displayed on or through the payment gateway or the Interswitch website without our written permission.